Sunday 23 September 2012

Rihanna Confirms Diamonds As Next Single


Those still blasting any or all of Talk That Talk should plan on making room for another Rihanna hit on their playlists. Princess Ri Ri confirmed the imminent release of new single, “Diamonds,” during her interview with Elvis Duran at the iHeartRadio Festival on Friday. The song will debut courtesy of Duran (her “lover”) and the folks at New York’s z100 on Wednesday September 26 at 8 a.m. EST. As for the sound? “It’s laid-back but it’s hopeful. It’s a record that… it gives me such a great feeling when I listen to it. The lyrics are very hopeful and positive, but it’s about love… and I just think it’s a little different from what people would expect, I think,” Rihanna said. “I’m excited about that; I’m excited to surprise them sonically.” Watch the two chat below.

No comments:

Post a Comment